Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Going Private

I know, it's annoying.
Private blogs are a pain because you never know when they are updated.
But don't worry.  Since I know you're all just dying to keep up with the Sealys, I'm just going to keep this blog and update it when I update our new blog (chezandniki.blogspot.com).
That way you'll know when there are new posts to stalk.
Don't hate me.
You just never know who is looking at your stuff these days.
Leave your email if you want an invite!

26 comments:

Meagan said...

Me me! Meagangittins@gmail.com

Joni Smith said...

me too belnap.joni@gmail.com

Mindy said...

Boo-hiss-arg.

runaholic@gmail.com :) :) :)

Shell said...

shellmonsen at gmail dot com

Drew and Sadie said...

I think i'm going to do the same thing pretty soon!

sadieaddley@gmail.com

Miss ya!

Sue said...

I hope you will add me to your private list ! jonessc@comcast.net

emilydaines said...

Emily

Emilyldaines@gmail.com

Kylee said...

kylee.hatch@gmail.com

Eric and Shayly said...

yes please!! shaylyterrislevesque@gmail.com

Josh and Anna said...

Private is the worst! I hate it, but I totally get why it is necessary:( anna.frederickson@gmail.com

Lee said...

leemo61@hotmail.com

Tara and Brigham said...

tandbcrane@gmail.com :)

RICK and AMANDA said...

Please add us!
amanda.allan85@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

katie_krogh12@yahoo.com

Natalie Curtis said...

nataliejoycurtis[at]gmail.com

Erika Potter said...

erika.a.potter[at]gmail.com :)

Taryn said...

taryn.palmer1[at]gmail.com

annie grace said...

meeee! anniegjackson@gmail.com

Liv Blair said...

I do!

liv.ballam@gmail.com

Amy & Christian Ivins said...

I do! amy.ivins[at]gmail.com

Skye and Jordon said...

Mckeelove@gmail.com

Monica said...

monica.oshipp@gmail.com :)

Unknown said...

nataliemunson2@gmail.com :)

Trev and Jess Lund said...

gymnastjg@hotmail.com

I feel like I should be apart of your private life :)

Chelsea said...

Is it too late to leave my email?
chelsea.suzanne.moore@gmail.com

Zach Amy Ruger and Ryder said...

amy.winward@gmail.com